Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Property Investors are Awakening

In the last 2 weeks my queries from investors have doubled! Is it because interest rates are going to plummet or has everyone decided to buy property now?

I have been very busy the last 10 days, although you have not seen any new investment property listings.

In the last 10 days I have turned most of my focus to good old rental property investments, namely flats. The reason is 2 fold.

Most property investors invest in high yielding rental properties with low maintenance, easy management and good cash flow. I received many requests for flats and have decided to deliver what you asked for.

Secondly I have noticed a marked increase in motivated sellers in the housing market below R500 000.00. It is interesting to see the market go through its cycles. The property owners that were in distress first where the houses above R1.5m. Then it moved to above R1m, then above R500k, now below R500k. All this happened within the last 8 months. Very fast.

So make ready to see more flats with very good rental income in the next couple of days. These flats are very popular and you will have to let me know immediately if you are buying.

Happy property hunting!

Please contact me on 072 838 6854 or colin@prevent-repossession.co.za if you have any questions.

0 comments: